Focus. You read it on our website, you hear it from our management and you see from the SouthTech team. Focusing on people, not technology, is how SouthTech offers tailored IT solutions designed for the unique business requirements of each individual client. Focus on what we do well and having expert partners in the other areas gives us the confidence we can deliver on our promises.
Another main SouthTech focus is on something very important, a proper work-life balance for all of our team. We want professionals that work hard, play hard, and pray hard. The more rounded our team is, the better they will service our clients and build strong relationships.
To get a better indication of the company you work with when you partner with SouthTech, following is our Mission Statement and our Core Values.
Become a trusted long-term partner by delivering business technology solutions from highly qualified professionals focused on teamwork, following Christian principles and making client success their top priority.
Core Values: Shine B-R-I-T-E
BALANCE - Keep the balance between the four F's:
- Firm (Business)
- Be respectful
- Be courteous
- Have goodwill and concern for the welfare of all people and companies
- Follow the Golden Rule: Treat others as you would like to be treated
- Never compromise integrity
- Always be honest
- Do not rationalize to achieve an end result
- Build strong trusting relationships
- Teamwork = Success
- Individual perfection is not as desirable as a high level of collective performance
- Value input and look for feedback
- You don’t have to have all the answers, but know where to go to get them
- Focus on your specialty and work with other experts
- Constantly look for opportunities to educate our clients and yourself
- Never stop learning and growing
- Technology is always changing
- Education is a responsibility of all employees
- Internally grow the company and people