SouthTech, a leading systems integrator providing managed service solutions to businesses since 1994, has an exciting career opportunity for a highly motivated individual who is ready to move ahead in a progressive industry. We are focused on helping our clients succeed by understanding their unique technology requirements and developing a fully customized program to care for their data and voice networks.
SouthTech is seeking a Marketing Coordinator to provide research, planning, scheduling and coordination of all marketing activities associated with the firm’s digital media, print media, internal and external marketing events, collateral and promotional materials along with constantly enhancing the visibility of SouthTech in southwest Florida.
This position offers candidates a chance to join an established company that provides continued opportunities for growth and professional development. The working environment promotes strong values and encourages employee development, diversity, and requires client service excellence. SouthTech offers an attractive compensation and benefits package, including 401(k) plan, health and life insurance, HSA accounts, and paid time off (PTO).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain and update suspect, prospect and client demographics and lists
- Maintain and update all marketing collateral materials
- Maintain and update social media posts and content
- Work with vendors to update website layouts and content
- Work with vendors to execute effective marketing campaigns
- Manage and coordinate all aspects of sales and marketing events
- Team with internal business development team to effectively execute marketing strategy and campaigns
- Coordinate with key partners utilizing available marketing funds to promote mutual services and products
- Develop in-depth knowledge of our service catalog and how it relates to client’s needs
- Assist with the preparation of the annual marketing plan and related budget
- Attend weekly sales meetings and service huddles as appropriate
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2-5+ years of marketing experience
- Aptitude for marketing
- Excellent writing skills
- Experience with email marketing automation tools
- Experience with website CMS a big plus
- Professional appearance
- Demonstrable strengths in project and process management
- Willingness to work within a team environment, yet capable of working independently with minimal supervision
- Strong interpersonal skills, as direct communication with clients and co-workers is essential
Salary will be commensurate with applicable skills sets, certification(s) and experience.
All selected candidates are subject to a satisfactory background check.
This position will require travel in the local area.
Serious candidates should send their resumes to HR@southtech.com