SouthTech, a leading systems integrator providing managed service solutions to businesses since 1994, has an exciting career opportunity for a highly motivated individual who is ready to build a sales career in the technology industry.
This position offers candidates a chance to join an established company that provides continued opportunities for growth and professional development. The working environment promotes strong values and encourages employee development, diversity, and requires customer service excellence. SouthTech offers an attractive compensation and benefits package, including 401(k) plan, health and life insurance, and paid time off (PTO).
Reporting to the head of the Business Development Team the Sales Associate’s primary responsibilities will include preparing existing client small project and product quote requests, generating new product only sales and handling various business development administration duties. This is an extraordinary opportunity for a mature leader with two or more years of sales experience in the technology industry.
Salary will be commensurate with applicable skills sets, certification(s) and experience.
All selected candidates are subject to a satisfactory background check.
This position will require limited travel in the local area.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Prepare proposals for the Business Development Team incorporating rates, descriptions, locations, photos and encompass needs of specific clients.
• Prepare and edit correspondence, communications, presentations and other documents as requested.
• Interact with external clients and prospects.
• Provide support to clients by providing specs, information and other paperwork to ensure seamless execution of client purchases.
• Manage multiple project requests, prioritizing to complete time sensitive first.
• Manage and maintain schedules, appointments and travel arrangements (as requested).
• Conduct research, assemble and analyze data to prepare power point presentations, reports and documents.
• Liaise with internal personnel at all levels.
• Must be detail oriented and have the ability to multi-task.
• Clear and effective communication skills (verbal and written).
• Ability to operate independently and exercise good judgment.
• Ability to read, analyze and interpret verbal and written requests and directions.
• Must have working knowledge of Windows operating system and be proficient in Microsoft software applications (i.e., Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint).
• Must have ability to learn and use company and customer system(s).
• Ability to interpret a variety of situations and instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
• Must be self-motivated and team player.
• Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation required.