SouthTech, a leading systems integrator providing managed service solutions to businesses since 1994, has an exciting career opportunity for a highly motivated individual who is ready to move ahead in a progressive industry. We are focused on helping our clients succeed by understanding their unique technology requirements and developing a fully customized program to care for their data and voice networks.
SouthTech is seeking a Service Coordinator, responsible for working closely with other team members in gathering resources required to complete a small job project from start to finish. This includes assisting in the formulation of the plan to complete projects, scheduling delivery and implementation with clients appropriately to execute the plan on time and on budget. This position offers candidates a chance to join an established company that provides continued opportunities for growth and professional development. The working environment promotes strong values and encourages employee development, diversity, and requires customer service excellence.
SouthTech offers an attractive compensation and benefits package, including 401(k) plan, health and life insurance, and paid time off (PTO).
Salary will be commensurate with applicable skills sets, certification(s) and experience.
All selected candidates are subject to a satisfactory background check.
This position will require limited travel in the local area.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Coordinating, Scheduling, & Oversight of Internal and External Projects.
• Liaising with all the employees that are involved in the project.
• Keeping a close watch on the budgets of each small job project.
• Being involved in the project through completion.
• Helping in the execution of the project.
• Reviewing project time detail and compare to budget.
• Be a hands-on person, as help could be required at any time of the day.
• Quick in solving issues as any delay may stall the whole process.
• Ensure highest level of client service and satisfaction.
• Minimum of a High School Diploma or equivalent.
• Project or dispatching based certifications or equivalent experience preferred.
• 1-plus years of project management experience.
• Basic understanding of technology industry and technology terms is a plus.
• Willingness to work within a team environment, yet capable of working independently with minimal supervision.
• Strong Interpersonal & Communication skills, as direct communication with clients and co-workers is essential.
• Excellent problem-solving skills.
• Exceptional organizational skills.
• Must have working knowledge of Windows operating system and be proficient in Microsoft software applications (i.e., Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint).
• Ability to define and follow procedures.
• Ability to keep all parties on task.
• Must be detail oriented and have the ability to multi-task.
• Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation required.
• Prior service/project coordination in Managed IT Service Provider industry preferred.