There’s a reason SouthTech is regularly listed as one of the Best Places to Work in southwest Florida. The SouthTech office is a place of learning, camaraderie, and dedication to client satisfaction. SouthTech employees enjoy benefits ranging from personalized insurance plans, quarterly company events, and in-house opportunities for growth.
SouthTech is always looking for qualified talent. Check out the company’s current openings below. Or for a more direct approach, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief introduction and the SouthTech hiring team will reach out to you.
SouthTech provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Want to learn more about the company culture at SouthTech before you apply? The company Mission Statement and Values are detailed here!
SouthTech, a leading systems integrator providing managed service solutions to businesses since 1994, has an exciting career opportunity for a highly motivated individual who is ready to move ahead in a progressive industry. We are focused on helping our clients succeed by understanding their unique technology requirements and developing a fully customized program to care for their data and voice networks.
SouthTech is seeking an energetic intern who can work a flexible schedule (approximately 20 – 30 Hours a week) for at least 90 calendar days from their start date. The internship may be extended out further if both parties agree, and we are willing to work with any level college student interested in information technology. The internship is paid and there are many opportunities to gain valuable practical experience. Interns must be able to demonstrate solid communication and organizational skills so that they are able to work within a team-focused environment. It is expected that all client interactions will be performed at the highest level of customer service and professionalism. They will work very closely with other technical resources and the Management team to ensure internal SouthTech team areas and our clients are supported. They must be able to both document and effectively communicate the technical steps they’ve taken during their work day. The position relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job, working under the supervision of a team lead or manager.
This position offers internship candidates a chance to take part in the day to day operations of an established technology company that provides continued opportunities for growth and professional development. The working environment promotes strong values and encourages employee development, diversity, and requires customer service excellence.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assisting engineers on client projects
- Creating technical documentation and schematics
- Gathering operational metrics for management
- Helping the support team solve technical support issues/requests
- Sales support and data entry
- Some interaction with clients
- Technical preparation of newly purchased client equipment prior to field deployment by an engineer
- Transportation of client equipment to from their offices
- Proficiency in usage of Microsoft Office suites
- Proficiency in usage of Microsoft Operating Systems
- Analytical problem-solving skills
- Interpersonal communication skills
- Passion for working in a team environment
- Reliable transportation and valid driver’s license
SPECIAL CONSIDERATION GIVEN TO CANDIDATES WITH THE BELOW QUALIFICATIONS:
- Installation of Apple/MAC operating systems
- Active Directory and how it works in domain environments
- Security software such as Anti-Virus, Anti-Malware, etc.
- Basic networking concepts and/or LAN troubleshooting
- Basic data security concepts
- Microsoft Hosted Exchange (365)
All selected candidates are subject to a satisfactory background check. This position will require limited travel in the local area. Serious candidates should send their resumes to HR@southtech.com or fax them to 941-306-4756.
SouthTech, a leading systems integrator providing managed service solutions to businesses since 1994, has an exciting career opportunity for a highly motivated individual who is ready to build a sales career in the technology industry.
This position offers candidates a chance to join an established company that provides continued opportunities for growth and professional development. The working environment promotes strong values and encourages employee development, diversity, and requires customer service excellence. SouthTech offers an attractive compensation and benefits package, including 401(k) plan, health and life insurance, and paid time off (PTO).
Reporting to the head of the Business Development Team the Sales Associate’s primary responsibilities will include preparing existing client small project and product quote requests, generating new product only sales and handling various business development administration duties.
Salary will be commensurate with applicable skills sets, certification(s) and experience.
All selected candidates are subject to a satisfactory background check.
This position will require limited travel in the local area.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Prepare proposals for the Business Development Team incorporating rates, descriptions, locations, photos and encompass needs of specific clients.
• Prepare and edit correspondence, communications, presentations and other documents as requested.
• Interact with external clients and prospects.
• Provide support to clients by providing specs, information and other paperwork to ensure seamless execution of client purchases.
• Manage multiple project requests, prioritizing to complete time sensitive first.
• Manage and maintain schedules, appointments and travel arrangements (as requested).
• Conduct research, assemble and analyze data to prepare power point presentations, reports and documents.
• Liaise with internal personnel at all levels.
This is an extraordinary opportunity for a mature leader with two or more years of sales experience in the technology industry.
• Must be detail oriented and have the ability to multi-task.
• Clear and effective communication skills (verbal and written).
• Ability to operate independently and exercise good judgment.
• Ability to read, analyze and interpret verbal and written requests and directions.
• Must have working knowledge of Windows operating system and be proficient in Microsoft software applications (i.e., Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint).
• Must have ability to learn and use company and customer system(s).
• Ability to interpret a variety of situations and instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
• Must be self-motivated and team player.
• Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation required.