There’s a reason SouthTech is regularly listed as one of the Best Places to Work in southwest Florida. The SouthTech office is a place of learning, camaraderie, and dedication to client satisfaction. SouthTech employees enjoy benefits ranging from personalized insurance plans, quarterly company events, and in-house opportunities for growth.
SouthTech is always looking for qualified talent. Check out the company’s current openings below. Or for a more direct approach, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief introduction and the SouthTech hiring team will reach out to you.
SouthTech provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Want to Learn More About SouthTech?
SouthTech is seeking an energetic intern who can work a flexible schedule (approximately 20 – 30 Hours a week) for at least 90 calendar days from their start date. This is a paid internship that may be extended out further if both parties agree. Interns must be able to demonstrate solid communication and organizational skills so that they are able to work within a team-focused environment. They will work very closely with other technical resources and the Management team to ensure internal SouthTech team areas and our clients are supported. The position relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job, working under the supervision of a team lead or manager.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assisting engineers on client projects
- Creating technical documentation and schematics
- Gathering operational metrics for management
- Helping the support team solve technical support issues/requests
- Sales support and data entry
- Some interaction with clients
- Technical preparation of newly purchased client equipment prior to field deployment by an engineer
- Transportation of client equipment to from their offices
- Responsible for identifying new business opportunities in the small and medium business market.
- Performing minimum daily, weekly, and monthly sales calls and prospecting tasks in order to meet monthly sales goals.
- Proactively look for way to improve business efficiencies and productivity while providing a better overall client experience when purchasing productions and solutions from SouthTech.
- Meet or exceed monthly sales volume goals established by Business Development Manager.
- Meet or exceed minimum gross margin levels established by Business Development Manager.
- Consult and communicate with existing and prospective customers on the solutions being proposed and the value they provide.
- Work directly with SouthTech team members and executive management.
- Responsible for receiving, logging and responding to client calls for technical assistance.
- Providing level one or level two technical support and performing troubleshooting, problem diagnosis, resolution, or escalation.
- Providing technical assistance in setup, installation and configuration of hardware and software.
- Performing daily, weekly and monthly managed services tasks and distributing client reports.
- Assess and troubleshoot client needs and provide recommendations for solutions.
- Work directly with end users and executive management.
- Trouble ticket assessment and assignment and working with team members to coordinate timely resolution.
- Willingness to be on-call for support issues during non-business hours.